MAN B&W S60MC-C Mk 7 Project Guide. Two-stroke engines. - 2nd edition, 1999. - 275 p.
This book describes the general technical features of the S60MC-C engine, including some optional features and/or equipment.
As differences may appear in the individual suppliers' extent of delivery, please contact the relevant engine supplier for a confirmation of the actual execution and extent of delivery.
A "List of Updates" will be updated continuously. Please ask for the latest issue, to be sure that your "Project Guide" is fully up to date.
The "List of Updates" is also available on the Internet at http://www. manbw.dk under the section "Library".
- Engine Power Range and Fuel Consumption
- Description of Engine
- Engine Layout and Load Diagrams
- Specific Fuel Oil Consumption
- Emission Control
- Turbocharger Choice and Exhaust Gas By-pass
- Elextricity Production
- Installation Aspects
- Calculation of Capacities
- Fuel Oil System
- Uni-lubricating Oil System
- Cylinder Lubricating Oil System
- Stuffing Box Drain Oil System
- Cooling Water Systems
- Central Cooling Water System
- Starting and Control Air Systems
- Scavenge Air System
- Exhaust Gas System
- Manoeuvring System
- Vibration Aspects